Real Estate Video Marketing the Benefits of Video in Real Estate
Video can be an exceptional marketing tool for any type of business, including real estate. In fact, video has been shown to increase conversion rates by 98%! (Source) That’s really amazing, but it isn’t the only reason that you should use video in your real estate business. Here are three more reasons why video marketing is great for real estate agents1) Video Is Extremely ShareableThe power of social media cannot be overstated in today’s business world.
What Is Real Estate Video Marketing
Real estate video marketing is the process of creating videos to promote your listings, build your brand, and connect with potential clients. Videos can be used on social media, your website, or even sent to clients directly.
There are many different types of real estate videos you can create, depending on your goals and audience. For example, you could create a tour of a listing, an educational video about the home-buying process, or even a testimonial from a satisfied client. No matter what type of video you create, there are some key benefits that make real estate video marketing worth your time and effort.
Types of Videos To Use In Your Campaign
- The Home Tour – This type of video is an excellent way to show off a property. A home tour video can be used as part of an overall marketing campaign, or it can be used as a standalone piece to generate interest.
- The Neighborhood Profile – This type of video is a great way to introduce potential buyers to a neighborhood. A neighborhood profile video can be used as part of an overall marketing campaign, or it can be used as a standalone piece to generate interest.
- The Agent Profile – This type of video is a great way to introduce potential buyers to an agent.
How To Stand Out As A Seller With Videos
In a world where most people are trying to save money, time, and effort, video is the new standard for real estate marketing. By creating videos that show off your listing in the best light possible, you can give potential buyers a tour of the property without them ever having to step foot inside. In addition, video is a great way to build trust with potential buyers. After all, they can see and hear you, which makes it easier for them to connect with you on a personal level.
How to Stand Out As A Buyer
In a seller’s market, it’s more important than ever for buyers to stand out. One way to do that is by using video in your real estate marketing. Videos can show off your personality and help you connect with potential sellers. Plus, they’re a great way to show off your property listings. Here are some ideas for using video in your real estate marketing.
Have an agent interview you about what you’re looking for in a home or your background. Showcase the type of home or lifestyle that would be perfect for you!
- Include footage from properties similar to the one(s) you’re interested in, so sellers know why those homes appealed to you and what features set them apart from other listings.
- Create short testimonial videos (i.e., The Best Place I Ever Lived!) featuring current residents who love their neighborhood community citystate.
- Create an informational video on how the real estate process works – this will be helpful for any buyer who isn’t familiar with buying a home!
What To Include In Your Videos
When it comes to real estate video marketing, the sky is the limit. You can literally film anything and everything related to your listing, from the surrounding neighborhood to a tour of the inside of the home. However, there are certain types of videos that are more effective than others. Here are a few ideas to get you started
- A video tour of the neighborhood where your listing is located. This is a great way to show potential buyers what type of lifestyle they can expect if they purchase your property.
- A video tour of the inside of the home. This is a great way to give potential buyers a feel for the layout and flow of the property. For example, when would a guest want to enter through the front door When would they want to go upstairs What do people see when they walk into the living room All these questions and more can be answered with a simple video tour. Plus, this provides future buyers with an accurate representation of the property’s condition without having to physically visit it in person.
Tips For Shooting The Perfect Home Movie
- Optimize your channel
- Create a great thumbnail
- Write an engaging description
- Use keyword-rich tags 5. Upload the video to YouTube and embed it on your site 6. Send links to real estate agents for the home movie and all other videos 7. Encourage people to comment on, like, and share the video 8. Respond to comments with authentic engagement 9. Turn off comments if they’re spammy 10. Offer incentives for shares and likes
What Is A Good Length For A Real Estate Video
How Long Should A Facebook Live Event Be
Ten Tips For Making Your Videos More Engaging
4 Ways To Promote Your Home On YouTube Without Being Annoying
- Optimize your videos for search. Include relevant keywords in your title and description so that people searching for homes in your area can easily find your videos.
- Use attractive thumbnails. People are more likely to click on a video if they like the thumbnail image, so make sure to choose something eye-catching.
- Keep your videos short and sweet. Nobody wants to watch a long, boring video about a house. Get to the point and show off the highlights of the property in a few minutes or less.
- be personal. Let potential buyers get to know you and your team so that they feel comfortable working with you. Share your story and why you love helping people buy and sell homes.